Saturday, June 2, 2012

feels naked

Well I had to drive L to work early this morning so since I was out I decided to head to Mac Island early ~10am to read and drink coffee until yoga at 11. I got into mac island parking lot then I felt it, I felt naked. Why?
Because I didn't put on my necklace this morning. I usually take off my pentacle and dragon necklace when sleeping for 2 reasons. 
1)the chain isn't all that sturdy
2)it's pointy!

So yeah I felt naked.

But that's ok because I'm home now.  Yoga it turns out was cancelled by the instructor because she's sick. 

I was still drinking coffee and reading for about an hour between 10 and 11, the coffee wasn't the best because their machine has been down for almost 3 weeks now and they have the pump thermos canisters. I'm not a big fan of those, I find they make the coffee taste off. 

And I also returned a bunch of books to the library today so I'll have to update my list on what I've read and what is next. 

Apparently there's a read-a-thon going on at the end of this month. 
I might join it though I have a few things personal going on around the same time...my birthday and all won't leave much time for reading. Though if anyone wants to check it out then go to

Just a heads up the banner won't link right away because I suck at html... 


Blessed Be
~Flaming

No comments:

Post a Comment